As we both prepare to take our families down to WDW this week, we decided to take a moment to pay homage to our favorite watering holes in the world.
Sometimes we all look forward to the experience of a drink in the Parks and resorts. So here is a short list of some of our favorites.
1. Rose and crown – the standard by which any themed tavern in WDW can be measured it’s an attraction all to itself. May be the only bar that has its own merchandise available in the parks.
2. Territory Lounge – viewable from the wonderous lobby of the lodge, its map ceiling is just another great appeal to a solid bar menu.
3. Crews cup – quiet and tucked away it can easily be missed. Full of NE wood pub appeal it’s a throwback to home
4. Dawa Bar – every trip to animal kingdom needs a stop at a great open air watering hole themed to the Harambe village.
1. La Cava, 2. Tune In Lounge, 3. Rose and Crown, 4. Raglan Road
Raglan is a stretch if it’s going to be just parks.
Kyle’s list part two…the resorts
1. Trader Sams Grog Grotto- Theming is great here if you like tiki drinks, Hawaiian shirts and corny jokes. The biggest draw is the effects that transpire when you order certain drinks. I recommend the Uh Oha and the Nautilus.
2. Top of the World Lounge- Here you have a nice and quiet family friendly spot if you are a DVC member. Relax with a drink, some appetizers and dessert while you wait for the Magic Kingdom Fireworks.
3. Victoria Falls- For a little more intimate drink, this is the place. It’s nice to sip and have a quiet conversation.
4. Rix Lounge – For a more lively experience with music this is an enjoyable spot for a drink and have a good time.
While there is no way we will visit all..we always give it a shot..and will post pics in the upcoming weeks for all.