Top 8 things every Disney parks fan must do at least once in their lives.
1. Attend Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. It’s a fantastic time of year and a great experience for the kids. The rise of the headless horseman at the parade is not to be missed.
2. Eat breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal Table. The experience is incredible for kids and adults, after all you are eating in a castle.
3. Stay in a deluxe resort at least once. All of the resorts are great, but the deluxe resorts add a little extra special touch to your stay.
4. Ride the Monorail. Really does anything else need to be said?
1. Stay in a deluxe resort on crescent lake. Any of these will do, just to be able to enjoy the other resorts in walking distance as well as the priceless International Gateway entrance to Epcot.
2. Take the boats from any Deluxe resort on seven seas lagoon to the Magic Kingdom. Best way to get to the most complex park entrance.
3. Walk around World Showcase, specifically to see the different views across the lagoon
4. Watch Wishes fireworks from California Grill. Music is piped in and lights are dimmed
Do a behind the scenes tour. They definitely change your perspective on things, in a good way.
Experience Flower and Garden Festival and Food and Wine Festival.
Let us know what we forgot on this list. Comment here, on Facebook at Disney Perspective or on Twitter @disneyhelp.