Here you will get two opinions on how we at Disney Help rank the DVC resorts and a brief description of why.
1. Kidani Village- has animals, kids and adult activities, culture, great restaurants and a great pool.
2. Beach Club- proximity to Epcot, the pool, atmosphere
3. Boardwalk- proximity to Epcot, restaurants, entertainment
4. Wilderness Lodge- theming, restaurants, proximity to Magic Kingdom
5. Grand Floridian- proximity to Magic Kingdom, elegance, views
6. Old Key West- room size, boat ride to Disney Springs
7. Saratoga Springs- proximity to Disney Springs
Disclaimer, I have never been to the Contemporary or the Polynesian (I know those are crimes against Disney fans) so I cannot rate them in this list.
1. Beach clubs villas: location proximity walking to Epcot and poolside atmosphere make this home to us. Cozy yet large enough to explore.
2. Polynesian villas and bungalows: the great atmosphere of many of our first trips brought to a new “welcome home”. first DVC villas at Poly stay is a year away. (Cannot wait…)
3. Wilderness lodge: wonderful lobby..compact nature of resort allows experience of everything
4. Animal Kingdom lodge jambo: impressive lobby..view of the animals. (Have never been to Kidani..which I hear is as impressive if not more)
5. Boardwalk: great location. Pool atmosphere very similar to moderates
6. Bay Lake tower: walk to magic kingdom is great..atmosphere is very modern to match Contemporary
7. Grand Floridian…charming look..Almost antique theme
8. Saratoga…proximity walk to Disney Springs..also a very large footprint
9. Old key west…historical…very spread out from main building
Tell us how you would rank the DVC resorts here, over on Twitter @disneyhelp or on Facebook at Disneyhelp.