There are certain things that only happen in Walt Disney World. One of the most common is the food you and your family may get to enjoy. We are going with the top 8 from our crew(s) of food we only eat in WDW:
1. Churros in Mexico in Epcot
2. Corn dog nuggets at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom
3. Mom’s Old Fashioned Pot Roast at the 50’s Prime Time in Hollywood Studios
4. Naan Bread in Sanaa at Kidani Village
1. Poutine: fries.cheese.meat. Epcot’s Canadian pavilion..the everyday mans food at Le’cellier. Also pretzel bread. Pretzels. Bread. Keep it coming.
2. Hibachi Steak and chicken and anything else on a flaming grill made by an entertaining chef. Yes, our family only goes with this at Teppan Edo in the Japan pavilion.
3. Waffle sandwiches..whatever is left on the menu now at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments in Magic Kingdom will work for us.
4. Mickey shaped anything. Pasta. Waffles. Ice cream bars. Can keep going here with almost anything Mickey shaped at any location.
Those are just some of our favorites..let us know yours.