In honor of Valentines Day, a day one may go on a nice walk with their loved one(s), we crafted a new top 8 at Walt Disney World. Today we are visiting our favorite walkways at the resorts and the parks.
As always, our 8 are only just the beginning from our two families. Some may be obvious on their unique nature..others may be based on experience.
1. The path between Port Orleans Riverside and Port Orleans French Quarter (very relaxing at night)
2. The wooden walkway spanning from Liberty Square to Frontierland
3. International Gateway, otherwise known as the rear entrance to Epcot (Occasionally there will be meet and greets there with no lines as a bonus.)
4. Walkway from Epcot Resorts to Hollywood Studios (Again at night it is very tranquil.)
5. Walkway from Test Track to the Baby Care/First aid center by the Odyssey (walking over the water)
6. The path behind Barnstormer, Dumbo and the Tomorrowland Speedway
7. Boardwalk around crescent lake by the Yacht and beach club ..heading towards Epcot from the Swan and Dolphin
8. Walkway through England pavilion just outside the rose and crown (occasionally has a hopscotch game drawn in chalk)
Honorable mention for an obvious one: Walkway from buses toward MK entrance (just in anticipation alone)…
Please let us know if we have missed any with your comments.